Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my online shop will be open on 15 Mac 2010

Salam..

ada yg tanya kenapa I never put price on my tudung here..
and no contact details here..
hmm.. for this time being I only sell my tudung offline..
because I don't have much time to sew..

and I have Good News....
I will concentrate on sewing starting 7th March 2010
and will open my online shop on 15th March 2010.

will prepare my readystock tudung, lycra blouse, jubah and ribbon embroidery for selling online on this blog..

Furthermore,
I jugak menerima tempahan :
* jahit manik
* jahit baju kurung, jubah, blouse
* jahit cushion pillow with sulam riben
* jahit langsir
* and many more to come..

I can come to your place (for KL and Selangor area only) if you put an order more than certain quantity (will advise later)

so Ladies.. please wait for my online shop..

stay tune..

with love
~ flower ~

No comments: